China's LED lighting is expected to enter explosive growth in the next three years
2019-05-09

Xinhuanet Beijing, November 2 (Reporter Qi Zhongxi) Yang Lanfang, deputy secretary-general of China Semiconductor Lighting Engineering R&D and Industry Alliance, pointed out recently: With the continuous increase of local government investment, China's LED lighting industry will enter a period of explosive growth in the next three years. .


According to the '12th Five-Year Plan' for the development of semiconductor lighting technology released by the Ministry of Science and Technology in August this year, by 2015, the scale of China's semiconductor lighting industry will reach 500 billion yuan, and the cost of LED lighting products will be reduced to 1/2011. 5, the share of the general lighting market should reach 30%.


“This means that in the field of general lighting, the LED lighting market will have about 10 times of growth space in the next three years,” said Chen Baodong, general manager of Shenzhen Green Semiconductor Lighting Co., Ltd.


The local government's support for the LED lighting industry continues to increase. Shenzhen recently launched the “Implementation Plan for the Promotion and Application of LED Lighting Products in Shenzhen”, clearly proposing to achieve the goal of popularizing LED lighting in public places in two years.


Chen Baodong took Shenzhen “Green Building” – Shenzhen Building Science Research Institute as an example. The underground parking lot of Jianke Building is a 16-watt LED light, which is the same as 40-watt sunlight. From the surface number, the LED lamp can save 60% energy; but the LED lamp has the characteristics of dimming and induction. When there is no one in the parking lot, the brightness can be adjusted to only 30%, so that the overall energy saving can reach 90%.


Chen Baodong took Shenzhen “Green Building” – Shenzhen Building Science Research Institute as an example. The underground parking lot of Jianke Building is a 16-watt LED light, which is the same as 40-watt sunlight. From the surface number, the LED lamp can save 60% energy; but the LED lamp has the characteristics of dimming and induction. When there is no one in the parking lot, the brightness can be adjusted to only 30%, so that the overall energy saving can reach 90%....


However, Yang Lanfang also stressed that although there are many Chinese semiconductor lighting application companies, some enterprises have made breakthroughs in key technologies and made good progress in the formulation of standards. However, the scale of individual enterprises is small, and the real industry brands are still serious. Missing.


Source: Xinhuanet